Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for driving instructor

Options
  • 29-08-2009 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

Can anybody recommened a good driving instructor in D 15, or who to avoid, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

As there are no test centres in D15 I would recommend taking lessons closer to a centre. I used Independent beside the test centre in Finglas and passed first time. Highly recommend Michael there.

No connection just a very happy ex-customer with a pink driving licence!

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Ado86

A to Z driving school, but make sure you ask for Tony, he's the best! Passed first time! And makes it enjoyable, doesnt take everything really seriously but you still learn quickly from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Well I got my insurance for 380 euro for 6 months and you get 11 driving lessons with it. The instructor is a very nice man and a super teacher. Highly recommend it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Well I got my insurance for 380 euro for 6 months and you get 11 driving lessons with it. The instructor is a very nice man and a super teacher. Highly recommend it.

Where did you get this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭traceybere

athtrasna wrote: »
    As there are no test centres in D15 I would recommend taking lessons closer to a centre. I used Independent beside the test centre in Finglas and passed first time. Highly recommend Michael there.

No connection just a very happy ex-customer with a pink driving licence!

I used these guys too - they were really great and I passed first time

• Advertisement
Advertisement