Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that make you go "Hmmm"

Options
  • 29-08-2009 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

Have to laugh...

Understandable, the book club one of the highest viewed threads in the Galway City board...

Some great and interesting topics covered in all areas of the category... But I'm actually sitting here in my empty house, laughing out loud that "Argos Opening Hours" is 2nd with over 26,000 views while "Resources and Activites in Galway" is only at 17,000!

:rolleyes: sigh*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Yeah that is a bit of a strange one, only 21 posts yet 26,000 views. Maybe it's a glitch?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Strange thread title, I thought it was going to be something completely different!
    The Argos thread was created on 19-03-2008 so it's quite possible it has had that many views in a year and a half.

Thanks for the tip on sorting by views, I actually didn't realise you could do that, I normally just leave the display on the default of last post :).

If you do think you have discovered a glitch or have some other bug report, post it here so that it can be reviewed by the development team.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I'd say it is at the top of a Google search involving the words 'Argos Galway Opening Hours', rather than bored boardsies wandering in for a gawk.

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭3fullback

why mc donalds never use the middle window in there drive-thru ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'd say it is at the top of a Google search involving the words 'Argos Galway Opening Hours', rather than bored boardsies wandering in for a gawk.

'cptr
    Ya boards posts get very high ranking, very quickly on google.

• Advertisement
Advertisement