Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does drink keep?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

stovelid wrote: »
    I had really never considered it. Likewise with soft drink cans.

Maybe I associate them with stuff that has preservatives like canned food.

and all these preservatives are the reason why we live till we are about nine hundred:D
    bring on the preservatives

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭lynamhairycake

Hmm anyone got any experience of those honey-based French drinks? About 15% I think, have in the fridge for yonks...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I have Red lemonade.
    PM your address to me.

I also have several bottle of Polish beer and about 30 cans of bud. Oh, a half bottle of gin too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Yeah, you need irish guys to do the real deal.

That's the most amazing video i've seen in a long time. What a hero! I wish there were an aftermath video as well in about half an hours time, that would've been entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

I made some homemade mead a while back. Didn't turn out as sweet as I expected by it was alright.

Anyway, when it was fermenting, it was basically sitting in my kitchen with no lid on it for three months, and it didn't get fungusy or anything.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 demac71

not very long when put in front of me

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Yeah, you need irish guys to do the real deal.

I felt sick watching that! Can't imagine how the guy drinking it felt, fcuk that

Advertisement