Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

marking schemes are up

Options
  • 29-08-2009 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

just for anyone looking for them , they're now up on examinations.ie:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭pjtb

They've been up since Thursday :D!

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

pjtb wrote: »
    They've been up since Thursday :D!
    why didnt you tell anyone???:D:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭pjtb

leesmom wrote: »
    why didnt you tell anyone???:D:pac:

I'm not a Leaving Cert anymore, I was just looking at them because I was accompanying someone in to view one of their scripts, and I didn't want to go in without having examined the paper and marking scheme. So when I checked on Thursday evening, there they were! If I had thought to post here at the time, I would have :o. Sorry:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

pjtb wrote: »
    I'm not a Leaving Cert anymore, I was just looking at them because I was accompanying someone in to view one of their scripts, and I didn't want to go in without having examined the paper and marking scheme. So when I checked on Thursday evening, there they were! If I had thought to post here at the time, I would have :o. Sorry:eek:
    :D

Advertisement