Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KITCHEN AID FOOD PROCESSOR

Options
  • 29-08-2009 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

I was looking around for a food professor and would love a good one that would last me a long time. Going by the price of these which is around 400 euro are they the best make out there or is there another one that would be just as good for less money. Has anyone got one of these or any recommendations please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭garbanzo

Hard to argue with the Kenwood Chef. Have had one a few years now and it is the biz.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

My Kenwood Chef is over 25 years old and still in perfect working order.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Possum66

Kenwood Chef. My best investment ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭Alun

My Kenwood Chef is over 25 years old and still in perfect working order.
    Ditto .. ours including the mincer and liquidizer attachments was a wedding present 25 years ago and still going strong. I don't know if the new models are quite as sturdy, although you can get 'antique' ones on eBay and the likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Another option is magimix - parts guaranteed for 3 years, motor guaranteed for 12 years. Again it does about a million different things, but it's not cheap either.

• Advertisement
Advertisement