Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alternative ways to stop smoking

Options
  • 29-08-2009 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

i have been successful in giving up cigarettes and i offer this advice to anyone else looking to do the same.. masturbate all day every day. in bed, in the car, in the bathroom at work.. every time u get a nicotine craving just do a bit of diy.. does anyone else have a similar outlook?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kyjelly

i stated smokin when i was 6 and i recently gav them up bcoz i heard only recently from a friend of mine that they can coz cancer!!! this shocked and appaled me.... i hav been told that chewin gum is a gud replacent but i find gum 2 be 2 chewy!!! So i hav also replaced the auld fag 4 a bit of a fiddle!!! i find its a great stress reliever and also very exciting whilst at work...on the train or indeed driving!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 oddgloves

wow i can't believe there's someone else out there who feels the same as me! unfortunately, i am too... experienced and shall we say.. wizards slieve from all this giving up smoking so i find that i can use alternatives to the normal finger action. i suggest bananas, wine bottles, feet, pint glasses, the eiffel tower etc!! kyjelly, are u a man or a woman??

i can assure you i am all man!!!if im not being 2 forward i wud like 2 ask you the same question odd gloves?
    pineapples are also very satisfying!!! hav you ever tried that?
    lava lamps are also another fetish of mine....there very colourful and easy on the eye!!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 oddgloves

i am a hemaphrodite jellyman!! i have a penis in the front and a lovely vagina in the rear.. it brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "go **** urself" when i turn around and say ok watch.. my mother loves it!! oh how i wish she wasn't paralysed from the toenails down.. its quite sad that she cannot wiggle her toes! she's like a vegetable!! so tell me a little about yourslf kyjelly.. i feel we are james-bonding!!!

cool....well im a 14 year old,bald male who enjoys the outdoors especially sitting dwn and watching telly!!! my all time favourite thing to do is drinking smoothies....im not sure why 2 be honest with you diane i think it mite hav sum thing to do with the fact that they are so gosh darn smooth!!! i also enjoy horse sex and a bit of bondage is always fun if your with the rite person and animal.... at the weekends i splash out and get an enjoyable meal at macdonalds with my little dog..bark is his name...and then we head over ta tesco and buy a melon so me and bark can hav a freaky afternoon ;)
    so tell me what do you do 4 fun apart from urself of course!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 than

Exercise keeps me going!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement