Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson w595 Youtube problem

• 29-08-2009 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

Bought this phone yesterday and the youtube app looks great, everytime I pick a video and set it to play after loading for a few seconds an error message comes up saying "video interupted please reload"

Now this is everytime I have fiddled around with every setting on the phone but none of them have helped.

Has anyone here experienced this and know how to fix it thanks;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

Bump....anyone came across this at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Are you using it on meteor network? Most youtube problems seem to arise on the meteor network.

Nah its on o2... tried googling it but can't find anything about it:(

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Jenroche

Don't know about this problem but my w595 randomly turns itself off when I hit the OK button. Weirdness! :confused:

Jen ;->

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

have you tried downloading the app again? Have you go to m.youtube.com?

Go to http://m.google.ie and try download from there>?

• Advertisement

Jenroche wrote: »
    Don't know about this problem but my w595 randomly turns itself off when I hit the OK button. Weirdness! :confused:

Jen ;->

Mine actually done this today too:p

Advertisement