Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relocating to Cork

Options
  • 29-08-2009 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Well my work are relocating me to cork after living in Dublin for the past 2 years, Im looking for a good place for digs, dont want to live in the city centre but somewere close would be good, anyone suggest were would be good? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭canireally

well it prob depends what your looking for, do u want somewhere studenty - bishopstown, or really nice - douglas, or wilton maybe??

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

You're not giving us alot to work with there lad, what are you looking for in the area, there's plenty of suburbs to choose from and they've all got their good and bad points.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Johnnyjump

Much depends on where you will be working. Will you have a car? Will you need parking? Is it definitely digs or are you interested in a house share? If so, what age bracket?

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Johnnyjump

Digs are not so coommon now - it's more B&B. I know of a few good B&B's with which you could strike a weekly rate until you get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Fairdues

Any developments on this one? Did you get sorted out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

a bit wide open there
    do you have a car,need a bus route,age, €'s you want to spend, play sports, prefer house or apt's

Advertisement