Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you name this shop in ballincollig for me? Pls help!

Options
  • 29-08-2009 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Please can anyone on boards tell me the name of the woman's clothes shop on the main street in ballincollig, it's on the right hand side, after the new shopping centre and garda station, as you'd be driving into the city, in the new developement i think...

They stock designer dresses and the like!

please can anyone help??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭cork1

isnt that called "area 51" or something???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Ancee

Blue Fig?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

Please can anyone on boards tell me the name of the woman's clothes shop on the main street in ballincollig, it's on the right hand side, after the new shopping centre and garda station, as you'd be driving into the city, in the new developement i think...

They stock designer dresses and the like!

please can anyone help??

sorry but correct me if i'm wrong
    its on the right you say as you drive into the city.........
    all the new stuff is on the left, the same side as the garda station:confused:

eh,...... which end of the town,
    is it between dunnes and treacys ?
    or down below xtra-vision before sam's bar ? i suspect this is where you are and i think its that area 51

if you were more specific i'd make it my business to find out as i'm out that way a couple of times each week

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Little Miss!

Thanks guys it's Bluefig alright

Cheers for the help :)

Advertisement