Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

childminder available in maynooth/leixlip/kilcock/celbridge

Options
  • 29-08-2009 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everyone,
    I'm Anitha.I live in maynooth.I'm fully experienced childminder and studying towards a qualified childminding course(FETAC level5) as part-time basis.I am reliable,flexible and non-smoker/drinker.I am ready to mind your babies/children in your place or at mine at reasonable rates.I am the mother of 22months old baby girl.I would like to do childminding in any area covering county kildare and dublin.I will provide my cv and references uponrequest.So please if you are looking for a childminder, just give me a PM.

Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Anitha

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 oscarharvey

spectsgirl wrote: »

Hi everyone,
    I'm Anitha.I live in maynooth.I'm fully experienced childminder and studying towards a qualified childminding course(FETAC level5) as part-time basis.I am reliable,flexible and non-smoker/drinker.I am ready to mind your babies/children in your place or at mine at reasonable rates.I am the mother of 22months old baby girl.I would like to do childminding in any area covering county kildare and dublin.I will provide my cv and references uponrequest.So please if you are looking for a childminder, just give me a PM.

Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Anitha

Hi Anitha,
    I am looking for a childminder and live in Leixlip. I have a little boy who is 14 monhs old - could we have a chat if you are interested in looking after him? My mobile is <SNIP>. Many thanks. Cathy

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Adverts belong in adverts.ie as per the forum charter :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement