Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Lessons

Options
  • 30-08-2009 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a good guitar teacher in the town? preferably within walkin distance from the I.T.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Dboy85 wrote: »
    Anyone know of a good guitar teacher in the town? preferably within walkin distance from the I.T.
    http://carlowcity.olx.ie/music-teacher-available-bagenalstown-carlow-town-etc-area-willing-to-travel-iid-23953190

also if you go to ADLIB music shop or IM Muic there is adds in the with poeple giving lessons

i use to teach but just havent got the time anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

Yeah i had one or two lessons with barry from ad-lib will def try there.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

My brother does them but doesn't live near the college although something could be arranged.pm me if you want details :) no harm in asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

Pm sent there! Just for people browsin here im lookin for someone to help with note progression, Scales/modes and timing. I've gotten into the pentatonic box shape and stayed there and I want more. :pac:

Advertisement