Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snakes and Arrows.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭starflake

''I'm so cool, chicks measure me in kelvins'' Brilliant !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Baggio wrote: »
    Good stuff galway.....

great to hear Peart is a dad again after all the trouble and pain he went through, actually while i have ya there,,,,it's a pity yur not nearer Monaghan town this week! my two bands Never Say Die and Ireland Maiden doing a split gig in McKenna's venue - hour and a half each for each band, "le drum solo" will be part of the break ahah......

will be a rocking night,,Passage To Bangkok will deffo make the night aswell ;)

if ya can come along do...will be a great night bud :)

ciao' amigo...Baggio....

I shall do my best.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Justin5150

Rush are a great band. I must admit that the only reason I started listening to Rush in the first place was because I was reading about Neil Pearts chops in every drum mag I picked up. But I am totally hooked now! I even played 2112 for my leaving Cert Practical this year!:D

I just ordered the Rush In Rio DVD from ebay. Anyone have any opinions on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭starflake

It's great! Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Justin5150

It only cost me €5 plus p+p....sweet:cool:

Only problem is it doesnt have subdivisions!:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Justin5150 wrote: »
    It only cost me €5 plus p+p....sweet:cool:

Only problem is it doesnt have subdivisions!:(

You'll get that on both R30 and SnA DVD';s:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

From the rushisaband website R30 will be released on Nov 17th on blu ray in the States this time with all the songs from the concert unlike the dvd. Hopefully it will get a european release or will be region free.

Advertisement