Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nine

Options
  • 30-08-2009 2:11am

Of the few musicals coming out in the next year or so Nine is perhaps the most interesting. Daniel Day Lewis in the lead role is perhaps the most surprising name to find in a musical and while the trailer is far from awe inspiring it looks like it could be entertaining.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

I'd be very curious to see what Daniel Day Lewis' vocals are like. I'm sure I've said it before but I find myself driven into a rage when big names are cast and vocals are sacrificed. I mean they're musicals, the main difference between musicals and a regular film is just that, the music! The singing and the dancing! So I pray the vocals are good.

Also the "from the maker of chicago" bit or whatever it was doesn't inspire much hope... I'll definitely go see it anyway! Any idea when it's out?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Fergie is in it though... :eek: I have reservations about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas? o_O

This saddens me...

fonpokno wrote: »
    Any idea when it's out?

It's out on the 25th of November.
    Fergie is in it though... :eek: I have reservations about that.

Give her a chance, she could surprise us all. Remember when Eminem was cast in 8 Mile, everyone was giving out about him and then he went and shocked us all by giving one of the years best performances.

Advertisement