Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best pub in melbourne to watch all ireland hurling final

Options
  • 30-08-2009 8:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi, so i know there will be a good few pubs in melbourne showing it, but which pub will have the best crowd and craic?

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kksupporter

anyone any ideas please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 loafysophy

We've called just about every irish bar in melbourne and the only pub that said they were fairly certain that they would be showing it is the Quiet Man out in Flemington.

www.thequietman.com.au
    271 Racecourse Rd
    Flemington VIC 3031
    (03) 9376 6232

PJ Obriens in southgate said they may show it depending on interest. Puggmahones, said to contact the quiet man. Bridy O'reillys (little collins st) are showing something at 10pm, but they were a bit vague. Father Flanagans doesn't have setanta any more.

I think because the match is on so late a lot of places aren't showing it.

Up tipp!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

I watched it in PJ's last year, and it was wedged, so I'd say that's the best bet.

Advertisement