Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

10% off at The Book Depository

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Cheers for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,531 ✭✭✭✭noodler

+1 to th site btw.

Chepaest on the web for me and very quick (free) delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Thanks, but just check bookdepository.com before you purchase, as some books are cheaper on the .com site even without the 10% discount.

Unfortunately I don't see a way to use the 10% off on the .com site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Qwerty? wrote: »
    Thanks, but just check bookdepository.com before you purchase, as some books are cheaper on the .com site even without the 10% discount.

Great find.Thank you very much for pointing that out. In all the time I've been using it I never realised there was a price difference between their sites. I just saved €6 in total on two books by buying on the .com site rather than the .co.uk site. That's more than I would've saved using the 10% discount.
    Thanks to the OP for posting that too though!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Qwerty? wrote: »

Unfortunately I don't see a way to use the 10% off on the .com site

Thanks for this tip, qwerty! A book I wanted to order was €6.16 on the co.uk site versus €4.89 on the .com site.

• Advertisement
Advertisement