Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Modric suffers broken leg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

'Arry will need to spend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

He's getting removed from my FF team now.

Speedy recovery now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Jugs82

A real shame - whats the story with Bentley at Spurs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

It's sad to see any player suffer such a career threatening injury, I wish him a speedy recovery. Anyone see tangle between Bowyer and Modric?

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    It's sad to see any player suffer such a career threatening injury, I wish him a speedy recovery. Anyone see tangle between Bowyer and Modric?

Ye , it was nothing just unfortunate.
    Arry will need him back asap, King could be gone now aswell, We'll see if spurs can cope without them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Money must be spent on a replacement now. If I was Arry I might bring in a player like Van der Vaart who is transfer fodder for Real Madrid debt

• Registered Users Posts: 6,588 ✭✭✭jaykay74

How much money do you reckon spurs would stump up for a replacement ?

Just curious how come spurs aren't financially tight at the moment like a lot of the other clubs. maybe I'm forgetting some transfer fees coming inwards but berba is the only big one that comes to mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Ah crap he seems like a nice fella, hopefully he'll make a speedy return

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

jaykay74 wrote: »
    How much money do you reckon spurs would stump up for a replacement ?

Just curious how come spurs aren't financially tight at the moment like a lot of the other clubs. maybe I'm forgetting some transfer fees coming inwards but berba is the only big one that comes to mind.

Net spend of about -£2m this Summer, so I'd imagine there's money there if needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

Wow, that'll be a bit out of character for him. ;)

Bummer for the player though. Difficult for lightweight midfielders to find their feet in the premiership but he seemed to have really come good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,170 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Wanted to stick him in my FF team a few weeks ago but he was 0.1 too expensive so I got Lennon instead, looks like that one has worked out nicely for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

Guess he wont be leaving in the transfer window then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Big loss. He'll hardly get someone in before the deadline?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Big loss. He'll hardly get someone in before the deadline?

There's always after the deadline for Harry :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Speaking of horrific injuries, this one happened today in the Belgian league. Seen it on another forum, it's definately not for the faint hearted so I'll just link to it

http://i29.tinypic.com/33e1wfd.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Unearthly

If I was Harry I'd go for Martin Petrov for the left wing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,804 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Speaking of horrific injuries, this one happened today in the Belgian league. Seen it on another forum, it's definately not for the faint hearted so I'll just link to it

http://i29.tinypic.com/33e1wfd.gif
    Jaysus,
    What a daft challenge, completely called for.

Advertisement