Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Police

Options
  • 30-08-2009 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭

Loads of them around last night. Was stopped 3 times. Twice on Rathdown and then coming out of Bray. Two coppers walking up and down Greystones all night aswell. Saw one copper make a 60ish old fella pour out his Bulmers in the bushes. Nice to see them on the beat to be honest.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭eigrod

ciaran67 wrote: »
    Loads of them around last night. Was stopped 3 times. Twice on Rathdown and then coming out of Bray. Two coppers walking up and down Greystones all night aswell. Saw one copper make a 60ish old fella pour out his Bulmers in the bushes. Nice to see them on the beat to be honest.

There was a checkpoint on the Killincarrig Rd around 5pm also.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

Are they breathalysing everyone? That's great if so.

A friend got stopped Sunday morning about 9am the other week and was breathalysed. That's normal to see in UK but I have never come across it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

Are they breathalysing everyone? That's great if so.

A friend got stopped Sunday morning about 9am the other week and was breathalysed. That's normal to see in UK but I have never come across it here.

Yea K they were breathalysing everyone... apart from me of course :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 hoags

I was on the way to the airport at 5am last week and saw them out and about between Glen of the Downs where they were hiding at the bend before Glenview (coming from the south), and there was someone pulled over to the side helping them with their queries in Kilmacanogue

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

hoags wrote: »
    I was on the way to the airport at 5am last week and saw them out and about between Glen of the Downs where they were hiding at the bend before Glenview (coming from the south), and there was someone pulled over to the side helping them with their queries in Kilmacanogue

That's mad...I saw them yesterday at roughly the same point. They must be purching them selves up the road somewhere watching or speedtrapping people...dunno where though. Although this guy out of the car looked a bit unsavoury...sorry for judging a book etc etc.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Advertisement
Advertisement