Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung T220HD

• 30-08-2009 11:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

As the thread title suggests, I am looking for info on the above TV/Monitor combo. I have researched hi & lo for info on this model. The specs say that it has a MPEG4 decoder for "MPEG4 TNT HD". I have discovered this model is a compromise between the two. The primary use for this will be as a monitor, but the TV option would be a bonus. My question is, does anyone out there have this set and been able to tune into the RTÉ DTT MPEG4 test transmissions? As I said the TV option would be nice but it would be a waste if it was unable to decode the MPEG4 signals, in view of the analogue switch off.

Advertisement