Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

White eyeliner

• 30-08-2009 11:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 496 ✭✭

Does anyone use it?
    I bought some the other day, can't get the look right.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

what 'look' are you looking for exactly??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

It's cool for the inner corners of your eyes. Makes eyes wider I think.
    You can also use it on your bottom waterline to waken up your eyes.
    Works for me, I'm really not a morning person! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

White eyeliner can look fantastic on some people, but it's not for everyone. According to the magazines, it'll instantly make your eyes look brighter and more awake. However it just depends on your colouring. I've really dark green eyes with long black eyelashes, and dark hair and sallow skin. White eyeliner just looks ridiculous on me, it doesn't suit me at all. However I have a friend with blond hair and bright bluey-green eyes, and it looks amazing on her. So basically, if it doesn't suit you, there's no point trying to make it work for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭jenniwenni

search it on you tube, it is brilliant for make up lessons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

I just use it on the inner corners of my eyes, it makes them look much bigger. It think it looks a little strange on the waterline though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭rachel_123

make your eyes really dark on top and balance out with white on bottom :)

Advertisement