Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irelands cheapest drinks, in ethanol per Euro, feel free to add it to it

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Antamojo wrote: »
    Got a bottle of 96 (yeah it's 96%) in Cyprus for €7.50.
    Works out 44.8 ml of alcohol per euro.

Anyway, after a few sips and shots, 4 people got sick all over a gaf and 2 people were ko'd.

Fun times

Anybody die of alcohol poisoning?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

Anyone ever try tesco brand whiskey or scotch?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

what you need is a cylinder, some copper pipe and potatoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭whitey1

DanGerMus wrote: »
    what you need is a cylinder, some copper pipe and potatoes.

I have some of that stuff in a Knock holy water bottle---you know the one in the shape of the blesses virgin with the blue plastic lid in the shape of her crown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Right lads. I'm a bit skint (again) so I'm starting to appreciate the content within. :)

Some suggestions on cheap ale, preferably available in O' Briens would be most welcome. How much is this Hollandia stuff? :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Some petrol has ethanol in it.
    If you add water to it the ethanol separates out and you can decant off the petrol to use in your car

Probably needs a lot more processing before you can drink it, , so it would cost a bit more than €1.18 a litre

Advertisement