Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Frames for 10 x 15 inch enlargements

• 30-08-2009 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi All,

I have got some photos enlarged to 10x15 inch with the intention of having them framed and hung on the wall. 3 black and white nightime pictures of a visit to Bruges, 2 landscape and 1 photo of a group of friends.

The thing is, now I can't seem to find frames to fit them without having them made. Can anyone out there offer suggestions as to ways around this? For example do you think that a 10 x 15 inch frame will even suit this type of photo size, or should I go for a bigger size frame which may be more readily available with a mount.

It's the first time I have ever had photos enlarged, and would like to do them justice, so all advice is appreciated. Thanks :):)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

maybe too late but always worth while sourcing a frame of an appropriate / desired size before getting your enlargement done if you are enlarging to a non standard size.

I need to remind myself of that next time ;) - we all do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

i can make frames to size for you

but if the print is 15*10, you ideally need a frame bigger and a mount cut to size

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭thefizz

Any framer can make a frame to suit.

Advertisement