Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sams back-Eastenders

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Probably because of her drugtaking in real life ;)

I am glad she is coming back and that Daniella is getting the opportunity to come back, interested to see what happens with Ricky and how they get over her being on the run!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭gidget

I'm actually interested how she mixes with Ronnie & Roxy. Will personalities clash or are 3 Mitchells a force to be reckoned with? (apart from Peggy)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I'd say they will kill each other. Excellent.....:D

Roxy isn't too happy to have her back as they are too similar. Ronnie isn't too bothered. Phil isn't happy either :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

So she's going to be in a love triangle with Ricky and Bianca? So much for Minty getting in there. :p :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

minty :eek: dont think that woul of ever happening, i like the way he have been paired of with manda tho

Ha poor Bianca, we shall prolly have to wait another 2 years again she is finally reunited with ricky!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

emo!! wrote: »
    minty :eek: dont think that woul of ever happening, i like the way he have been paired of with manda tho

Ha poor Bianca, we shall prolly have to wait another 2 years again she is finally reunited with ricky!

Minty pined after Sam before!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Yea Minty was mad after her there for ages last time Sam was on the square, at 1 point I actually thought she was going to give into him.

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Minty pined after Sam before!
    WHAT!!!!!!! for the life of me i cant remember that :( , damn memory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Bubblefizz

emo!! wrote: »
    WHAT!!!!!!! for the life of me i cant remember that :( , damn memory

Yeh i don't remenber that either- why did she go out of it again- cause they are trying to keep it low profile although that will never happen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I liked the other Sam and the story line with her and dirty Den. This is the first time i'm seeing the original Sam and tbh don't like her much but my opinion could change as i've only seen her for a couple of seconds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Sam helped conceal the body of the father of Peggys grandchild's sister. Den was also Peggys sons father in law. And yet she welcomes her back like nothing happened. She should be ashamed of herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

That Sam looks like a tangoed barbie doll

I think Sam will make a move on Ricky and also Max and Jack

Jack and Sam together would make Roxy and Ronnie not very happy

I'm not a fan of this Sam so hope she leaves or goes to prison

JP Liz wrote: »
    That Sam looks like a tangoed barbie doll

I think Sam will make a move on Ricky and also Max and Jack

Jack and Sam together would make Roxy and Ronnie not very happy

I'm not a fan of this Sam so hope she leaves or goes to prison

She goes back to prison for a bit but she is still featured.

angel01 wrote: »
    She goes back to prison for a bit but she is still featured.
    damn :( really dont like her, thought she was just going to have a flying visit

Oh my god shes a terrible actress and horrible to look at, shes like a munchkin that had a load of surgery. Bring back the other Sam!!! This woman she cannot act, even when she had to cry last night it looked as though her lips were fixed in a half smile position due to somefacelift or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

This woman she cannot act, even when she had to cry last night it looked as though her lips were fixed in a half smile position due to somefacelift or something.

That's quite possible, she had to have the septum of her nose reconstructed about 8 years ago, due to extreme cocaine usage melting her two nostrils into one.

duridian wrote: »
    That's quite possible, she had to have the septum of her nose reconstructed about 8 years ago, due to extreme cocaine usage melting her two nostrils into one.

Yea I remember that alright. The woman is just a brutal actress though. Have to say Bianca scrubbed up lovely last night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

god how horrible did sam look in tonight's episode when she was crying:eek: And she has the weirdest ears I've ever seen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

So who called the police on her then. I reckon Bianca/Archie might be too obvious. I'd love if it was Tracey; revenge at last for being locked in the bathroom.

• Advertisement

Epicurus wrote: »
    So who called the police on her then. I reckon Bianca/Archie might be too obvious. I'd love if it was Tracey; revenge at last for being locked in the bathroom.

I was wondering was it Mandas son??

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Laydee

I would love Sam back if she was played by Kim Medcalf. She was really pretty.
    Daniella Westbrook is a brutal actress & I cringe watching her scenes.

Epicurus wrote: »

Or moany Ronnie. Did you see her storming out when Joel had his arm round sam FFS:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

When my mam saw her she said "Sure she looks older than Peggy!" :eek:

She is absolutely brutal, wtf was with that crying scene? I had to look away! Bring back the old Sam!

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Laydee

phasers wrote: »
    When my mam saw her she said "Sure she looks older than Peggy!" :eek:

She is absolutely brutal, wtf was with that crying scene? I had to look away! Bring back the old Sam!

She's so cringeworthy to watch. She is brutal looking.
    The other Sam was a much better actress & a hell of alot prettier.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Laydee wrote: »
    She's so cringeworthy to watch. She is brutal looking.
    The other Sam was a much better actress & a hell of alot prettier.
    She seems to go so over the top with everything or something. Also that pink and orange dress looked dreadful on her.

I can't believe that we're supposed to believe that she worked as a stripper! Unless it was a paint stripper (Her face would scare it off the walls :pac:) I don't think so!

It's like a totally different character TBH It's hard to imagine her killing den and digging him up and all that stuff

I agree Ziggy! A woman thats afraid ogf breaking a nail, digging up a body:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

I reckon each of them called the police. Don't worry, big bro Phil will have her out in no time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

joey54 wrote: »
    ... Don't worry, big bro Phil will have her out in no time!

I fear you're probably right there.
    It's phenomenal the difference between Sam played by Kim and Sam played by Daniella. Kim was excellent in the role during the "Dirty Den demise" era. Like someone else said further up the thread, there is no way you could envision the current (albeit original) Sam in those kind of scenes. ...And that face, when she was being hauled off by the police :eek:

Advertisement