Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sams back-Eastenders

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

duridian wrote: »
    I fear you're probably right there.
    It's phenomenal the difference between Sam played by Kim and Sam played by Daniella. Kim was excellent in the role during the "Dirty Den demise" era. Like someone else said further up the thread, there is no way you could envision the current (albeit original) Sam in those kind of scenes. ...And that face, when she was being hauled off by the police :eek:

Definitely. And when Kim played her wasn't ricky there before they left and they had no interest in one another:confused: Def think it was a big mistake getting daniella back in. I also think Kim would go better with Ronnie and Roxy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Also Minty was into the old Sam. The new one is nothing like the character that left, shes too brassy or cheap or something. I think it was Silly not getting the other Sam back. She was at least the right age looking to be pegs daughter not her sister ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Rumours floating around that Sam is Archie's daughter or Archie and Sam has a special relationship same as Kat and Uncle Harry both terrible storylines the best storyline for this Sam is to rot in prison

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Hopefully they won't be in a hurry to end her jail sentence, a face only a mother could love.
    JP Liz wrote: »
    the best storyline for this Sam is to riot in prison

Lol, I predict a riot, I predict a riot... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Grainne101

Epicurus wrote: »
    Sam helped conceal the body of the father of Peggys grandchild's sister. Den was also Peggys sons father in law. And yet she welcomes her back like nothing happened. She should be ashamed of herself.

Who was Peggy's grandchild's sister???? Totally lost on this one, thought all Sam did was help conceal Chrissy killing Den????

• Advertisement

Grainne101 wrote: »
    Who was Peggy's grandchild's sister???? Totally lost on this one, thought all Sam did was help conceal Chrissy killing Den????

Michelle's daughter Vicki is Den's daughter and Michelle's son Mark is Grant Mitchell's son though no one knows about this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Grainne101

Ah it all makes sense now, wow, all was very complicated on EE in the 80s/90s, thanks for clarifying though!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Hardrain

At a guess Archie will find a way for her to beat the charges and become back in favor with the Mitchells??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Hardrain wrote: »
    At a guess Archie will find a way for her to beat the charges and become back in favor with the Mitchells??

Maybe he'll bribe the judge by offering him a Maserati in exchange for Sam's freedom.

OMG why does Chelsea keep walking around with all the money on her :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Me and my friends were laughing at that earlier and the tiny dress. Wish she'd go back on the drugs she was way more fun:p

Perhaps she's worried about NAMA? :D

ziggy23 wrote: »
    Me and my friends were laughing at that earlier and the tiny dress. Wish she'd go back on the drugs she was way more fun:p
    I don't mind the tiny dress, (;)) but I wish she'd lose that big cloth hairband thing she wears. There was a really strange girl in our town used to wear something similar, so it subconsciously makes me feel like Chelsea is also mad or something.

So it was Whitney who squealed on sam:eek:

I think Archie squealed on Sam - Peggy asked him for Sam's bail money and is in good favours with the family again

I hope Chrissie meets her inside and beats the holy crap out of her

Sam is also to hook up with Jack so he have a hat trick of Mitchell women all he needs now is to bed dwarf Peggy

Id say more than Whitney sqeeled on Sam.

So Sam beds Jack?? Interesting!

Hope Ricky and Bianca get back together. I take it Sam is here to stay? I was reading that in real life, her hubbys business is gone bust so she wanted back in Eastenders for the money.

Jack sleeps with sam:eek: Who hasn't that man had on the square!

Wish I got the chance he is damn fine:D

Wish I got the chance he is damn fine:D

Hes the Paul Brennan of Eastenders:D

Hmm..this could be an extendable idea, would that make Roxy the Helen Doyle of EE, and Ronnie the Yvonne. ("Now you've had both Mitchell sisters!")
    Amy the Rachel,
    Joel the Louie (or maybe Connie),
    Jack's ex (Penny's mom, forgotten her name), the Nicola,
    Oisin the Penny....

lol

duridian wrote: »
    Hmm..this could be an extendable idea, would that make Roxy the Helen Doyle of EE, and Ronnie the Yvonne. ("Now you've had both Mitchell sisters!")
    Amy the Rachel,
    Joel the Louie (or maybe Connie),
    Jack's ex (Penny's mom, forgotten her name), the Nicola,
    Oisin the Penny....

lol

lol I gets it:D

• Advertisement

Except Scott Maslan is good lookin and can act:p
    Ah I know what u mean tho:D

EastEnders actress Danniella Westbrook is to bow out of the soap at the end of the year, Digital Spy can confirm.

The 35-year-old, however, has not been 'axed' from the programme as a weekend tabloid newspaper suggests - she has simply fulfilled her original three-month contract which ties in with the close of her character's story.

In April, it was announced that Westbrook - who plays Sam Mitchell in the BBC soap - was to return to the show after a nine-year absence.

Last week, she made her screen comeback, much to the shock of her family. As she was still on the run from the police for perverting the course of justice, the Mitchells attempted to hide her in The Vic.

However, Bianca (Patsy Palmer) informed the police of Sam's presence on the Square, which promptly resulted in her arrest.

Sam's storyline reaches a dramatic climax at the end of the year, resulting in her departure from the soap.

A spokesperson for the show this morning told DS: "Danniella was bought back to EastEnders for a specific storyline and a set amount of time only. We are not going into the exact details as we don’t want to spoil the storyline for our viewers but Danniella's contract has not been cut short - in fact it has been extended slightly."

They added: "We have been thrilled with how Sam Mitchell's return has been received with our audience and hope that they continue to enjoy her storylines over the next few months."

A source added: "Sam's story is interweaved with lots of others - expect fireworks. In typical Mitchell style, though, she won't go quietly. The door will remain open for Sam - and Danniella - to return in the future."

Since her return, Westbrook has explained in various interviews that she had reprised the role "for a limited time". When asked how long she would be filming for, she told the soap's official site: "Only a short while, which was the deal. I've just come in to get the story done."

great news

JP Liz wrote: »
    great news

Youve made my day with that news :) Any sign of Ricky and Bianca getting it together??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Phil Mitchell

ooouu Amira! What a bitch!!! Roll on Syed coming out:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

When is all going to be revealed to Zainab and Masood. Are they going to leave it till the live episode in February....the shock could possibly put her into labour.

Ok Max Branning is fairly minging right, but gotta say Janes got some upgrade on this wifeswap, that Ian is such a rattish looking little man:D Seriously hes rotten!!! Even Max looks good beside him, hes that bad!

Im really warming to Manda`s son:) Loved him giving Darren as good as he was getting Tuesday:) Hope he stays long enough to stir some sh1t.

Ok Max Branning is fairly minging right, but gotta say Janes got some upgrade on this wifeswap, that Ian is such a rattish looking little man:D Seriously hes rotten!!! Even Max looks good beside him, hes that bad!

Too right Ian Beale is such a little weasel!! I thought jane and Max were goin to start an affair there the other night:confused:

• Advertisement

Too right Ian Beale is such a little weasel!! I thought jane and Max were goin to start an affair there the other night:confused:

Ohhhh that would of been great!!! No wonder she was having it away with Grant. Ian is a weasle ( lovely description ziggy:D) and hes such a little bitch! Love if Jane started having an affair. Captain Beale:eek:............CRINGE!

Advertisement