Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sams back-Eastenders

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Clodaghsmam

i agree, Ian is digusting, i thought i was going to puke when he started the captain beale routine - what a weirdo!! Grant so much sexier!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

i agree, Ian is digusting, i thought i was going to puke when he started the captain beale routine - what a weirdo!! Grant so much sexier!

Ditto. It was rank!! Janes actually nice looking, I dunno how she got lumbered with him. Infact I dunno how she got lumbered with that whole family Ian, Peter and Lucy all annoy the ar5e off me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Clodaghsmam

i really don't either.. how could anyone put up with that crowd!! The family from hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Does anyone else think of Vicky Pollard (Little Britain) when Lucy Beale starts talking?
    The fast, b*tc*y way she talks sounds just like what Matt Lucas was going for with the Vicky character. When she gets a bit older she's gonna make Janine look like Florence Nightingale.

duridian wrote: »
    Does anyone else think of Vicky Pollard (Little Britain) when Lucy Beale starts talking?
    The fast, b*tc*y way she talks sounds just like what Matt Lucas was going for with the Vicky character. When she gets a bit older she's gonna make Janine look like Florence Nightingale.

lol yea!:D I cant stand Lucy, she just has a face Id love to be slappin!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Ricky and Sam are a terrible couple - he is better with Bianca

Team Ginga all the way

JP Liz wrote: »
    Tanya offers to be a surrogate for Jane and Ian (The actress who plays Tanya is preggers in real life)

Ryan and Ian need to shave

ahhhh nooooooooo. NOT a big story for Ian, Tanya and Jane!!! Jesus christ Im still not over Tanya showing jane her crotch shaving:( ugggg I hate those characters.

Team Ginga all the way

Dunno what happened there, lol what I quoted wasnt what showed up:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Sorry i edited and changed the post

Sorry i edited and changed the post

No worries.

Im really hoping Ricky and Bianca get back together!!!!

• Advertisement

Me too, but they're dragging this Ricky & Bianca reunion out longer than the Ronnie/Danielle storyline.

Me too, but they're dragging this Ricky & Bianca reunion out longer than the Ronnie/Danielle storyline.

Oh god dont mention that Danielle Ronnie thing! Oh my effin god, it took like a year to come out and then she died 2 minutes after:rolleyes:brutal brutal climax!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Team Ginga all the way

Sam is like a different person i thought they changed the actress :eek: They did a real botch job on her.She looks like a cat now.

Every time Bianca goes to tell Ricky she keeps seeing him at it with Sam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Its meant to happen at Christmas that Bianca and Ricky get together and allegedly get engaged

OMG, Sam and the social worker tonight. It was like verbal diarrhoea.

Gutted Bianca backed down on Whitney working at Archies:( God I hate Sam.

Also Bradley really getting on my wick lately!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

+ 1 on the bradley thing, never liked him

I really like Bradley, he belongs with Stacey not blooming Syd... Bracey rock together.

I love the scenes with Jean and Stacey. More please.

As for Sam :mad: please get rid and quickly... hurry up Christmas. :mad::mad::mad:

OMG, Sam and the social worker tonight. It was like verbal diarrhoea.

It isn't a social worker, it is Liam's teacher.

angel01 wrote: »
    I really like Bradley, he belongs with Stacey not blooming Syd... Bracey rock together.

I love the scenes with Jean and Stacey. More please.

As for Sam :mad: please get rid and quickly... hurry up Christmas. :mad::mad::mad:

Bradleys such a spineless git, so surprised syd hasnt dumped him, his constant whining and mind changing and sniffing around his ex :rolleyes:uggg hes vomit enducing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

I am glad she is coming back and that Daniella is getting the opportunity to come back, interested to see what happens with Ricky and how they get over her being on the run!
    More importantly, did she have her septum replaced after it fell out from her years of snorting copious amount of gak?

She looks like Pat Butcher Jr right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

More importantly, did she have her septum replaced after it fell out from her years of snorting copious amount of gak?

She looks like Pat Butcher Jr right now.

Yea very bad nose job if she did have it fixed it looks like someone got a hammer to it:eek:

ahhhh nooooooooo. NOT a big story for Ian, Tanya and Jane!!! Jesus christ Im still not over Tanya showing jane her crotch shaving:( ugggg I hate those characters.

Wonder what they're goin to do with Tanya's character as she's pregnant with twins in real life. Hope they don't do a fair city and give her an oversized bag to carry round:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

ziggy23 wrote: »
    Wonder what they're goin to do with Tanya's character as she's pregnant with twins in real life. Hope they don't do a fair city and give her an oversized bag to carry round:rolleyes:
    It's rumoured that she is to be a surrogate mother for Ian and Jane

Epicurus wrote: »
    It's rumoured that she is to be a surrogate mother for Ian and Jane

Oh really?? Yea cos Jane cant have kids right? and there was something mentioned about this the other night

It isn't a social worker, it is Liam's teacher.

Ah, right. I think that we saw her some time previously, which was around the same time the Whitney/Tony business had been made known. That's probably how I got it into my head that she was a social worker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

ziggy23 wrote: »
    Oh really?? Yea cos Jane cant have kids right? and there was something mentioned about this the other night

Well, if she did, after a hysterectomy she will make medical history. Jane wants flesh and blood, she has already adopted three children.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Colpriz

That sam is gawd awful...toatally out of character to her previous actress.

While Im at it... the new 'handsome' doctor with the teenage hairdo ...also shiite actor, get ur hair outa ur face man.

Why the dude in the wheelchair? common PC or what?

Colpriz wrote: »

While Im at it... the new 'handsome' doctor with the teenage hairdo ...also shiite actor, get ur hair outa ur face man.

Yea apparantly the bbc has had loads of complaints about her acting:D

ooh wonder who spotted Christiam and Sieed(sp)

• Advertisement

Colpriz wrote: »

I think the doctor would be a good doctor who, he has that look to him;)

Advertisement