Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing broadband provider

Options
  • 30-08-2009 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Kids are moving out yay! so I no longer need the exorbitantly priced UTV broadband -I am paying €45 a month plus €5.99 for the unlimited bandwidth option.
    I'm in Mullingar, so the fastest I can get is 3MB I think.....I want same speed or faster, but hopefully cheaper, and no down time.......is it possible do you think? Can I overlap, so I get a new service before the old one shuts off? I will go mad without internet, even for 24 hours!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

That's already a fairly decent price, I doubt you will get much cheaper than that, and if it is, it will only be couple of euro, not really worth the hassle of switching.

Advertisement