Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exploring other sides

Options
  • 30-08-2009 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Not sure how to ask this. basically ive been wit a guy for some time now and we hav a great time together. in prev relationships, i've always been the top (and hav enjoyed it very much). however, im curious about wat it wuld be like to be the bottom, the receiving end. i'd like to explore this side of the menu wit my partner, but im very nervous about it. frankly, im scared of the possible pain and messiness and just not liking the experience at all. so, any advice on how to enjoy being the bottom partner. lube and condoms r a given, obviously. and i need to discuss it wit the partner to. But the whole thing scares me a little bit. is it painful? is it enjoyable? how can it be made more pleasurable? wat r the risks? how can it be made more safe? ta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Surely your partner can answer a lot of these questions for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

Boston wrote: »
    Surely your partner can answer a lot of these questions for you?
    Or maybe the OP wants to know what he's getting into before he takes the plung.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,703 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Not everyone enjoys it, but clearly your partner / previous partners do for a start. Its not painful if its done right.

Advertisement