Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jenny who reads tea leaves

Options
  • 30-08-2009 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've an appointment with Jenny from Tallaght. I've seen her a few times and my mums been seeing her for years. She travels to your home (only in Dublin) and has always been spot on with what she told me!
    Just wondering if anyone on the boards have seen her before?I don't see her mentioned on this that often

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

She reads tea leaves? What does that mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

Hi,
    I've an appointment with Jenny from Tallaght. I've seen her a few times and my mums been seeing her for years. She travels to your home (only in Dublin) and has always been spot on with what she told me!
    Just wondering if anyone on the boards have seen her before?I don't see her mentioned on this that often

you have a contact number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭allsaintssue

Hey, sorry it took me so long to get back, I cant find the number:mad:I've been looking for it and pm you if I find it.
    Reading the tea leaves means you have to drink a cup of 'real' tea and then she reads the leaves that are left in the cup.
    My mum asked her before what she sees when she looks in the cup and jenny told her there was an old woman from the 18th century who tells her the persons future...I have to admit if I remember this during my readings I always start to giggle at the image.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 joane12

Allsaintissue: do you have jenny jone phone number? can you inbox me her number if you have it.. much appreciated thanks.

Advertisement