Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent

• 30-08-2009 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

I've accepted mechanical engineering course in DKIT and I canceled it in the second round offers to do Civil engineering. I received the application forum for the course I canceled ""mechanical engineering" that I have canceled. will I wait till they send my another registration forum or I can go on the registration day on Friday and take my CAO acceptance mail.
    and what If they sent my registration letter late. do i have to pay 150 for not registering on the time..
    Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

A2B wrote: »
    I've accepted mechanical engineering course in DKIT and I canceled it in the second round offers to do Civil engineering. I received the application forum for the course I canceled ""mechanical engineering" that I have canceled. will I wait till they send my another registration forum or I can go on the registration day on Friday and take my CAO acceptance mail.
    and what If they sent my registration letter late. do i have to pay 150 for not registering on the time..
    Thank you.

You'll have to ring the college in the morning and explain the situation, they'll let you know what you should do

Advertisement