Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I Need Your Help

• 30-08-2009 4:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Well lads,

I need your help with a competition I entered for my club, St Brigids.

We have been short-listed for the final four of the Etihad Club of the Year.

The winner gets a trip for 25 hurlers to Dubai. All expenses paid.

I would be most grateful if you would vote for my club at http://www.etihadgaa.ie/voting.php

Anyone interested in shooting a few Dublin Senior Championship games this Wednesday & Thursday, drop me a PM. Both of them are in Parnell Pk with 2 games on both nites. Throw-in time for both nights is 6.45pm & 8.30pm for the 2nd games.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

OnLooker wrote: »
    Well lads,

I need your help with a competition I entered for my club, St Brigids.

Oh I dont know, being a Peregrines woman and all............... go on then since ya asked nicely. I grew up just behind the brigids pitch ya know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

will vote for ya - but also want dibbs on being official team photographer for the trip :P

Am a little confused about the PM me part of your post - are you asking people to come and photo the games on Wed/Thurs ...or just telling them that the games are on - if they want to turn up and do some pics of the games.

EDIT: I voted several times - have multiple email addresses :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

sineadw wrote: »

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭OnLooker

PCPhoto wrote: »

Am a little confused about the PM me part of your post - are you asking people to come and photo the games on Wed/Thurs ...or just telling them that the games are on - if they want to turn up and do some pics of the games.

EDIT: I voted several times - have multiple email addresses :P

Thanks. Just telling people about the games on Wed/Thurs as I will be there. A few lads normally come along.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

I voted but surely this type of voting system is flawed, I mean all the friends and family of each club do the same and badger votes for their clubs!!
    ofc I don't know a way round this..

Advertisement