Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

G5, G19 + G35

• 30-08-2009 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get the following logitech products:

G5 mouse
    G19 keyboard
    G35 headphones

I'm trying to get the best price. I don't mind if I have to buy from separate places, but keep in mind shipping prices please.

So far I have:

[url]www.logitech.com:[/url] 380euro for all 3

www.komplett.ie : No G5 mouse. G19 is 149euro, which is better than logitech.com. G35 is 99euro, more expensive by about 30euro than logitech.com

www.dabs.ie

G5: 41.61euro, best price
    G35: 96.08euro, better than komplett, worse than logitech.com
    G19: most expensive

Dabs looks best.. But then again, the stock levels are very low, it would be more than a month for all the products to be in stock.

So, I need your help, to get all 3 products, in stock in and around November, for under 300euro.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

try these sites too:

Scan.co.uk
    overclockers.co.uk
    hardwareversand.de

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

[url]www.scan.co.uk:[/url]

G5: 30pounds
    G19: 126pounds
    G35: 80pounds

Converted = 270euro total, excl shipping etc.

www.overclockers.co.uk

G5: 30pounds
    G19: 127pounds (out of stock)
    G35: 81pounds (out of stock)

More expensive than scan, not bothering to convert.

www.hardwareversand.de

G5: 37.85euro
    G19: 136.49euro
    G35: 94.49euro

Total = 268.83euro

Best site so far. Slightly cheaper than scan, but I know and trust hardwareversand already, never heard of scan.

Advertisement