Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help for another user

Options
  • 30-08-2009 5:40pm

7Steve has been posting this problem for the last few days, so I'll post it for him here:
    7Steve wrote:
    Ok since I am being ignored, I think I'll have to post this in a few places:

Hello, Im sorry, but i can't seem to post a new thread anywhere. I'm sorry I have to ask here, but it's kind of annoying. Whenever I try, the new thread screen come up and I can type everything in but the box is greyed out. Whenever I choose "submit new thread", it tells me I need to write "at least 1 character". I can't ask the help thread, simply because I can't post.

Same thing happens when I want to PM someone or when I click the "post reply button". All I can do is "quick reply"

I'll let him know I've created this thread so he can respond here.

Advertisement