Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Talk to.." Forums

Options
  • 30-08-2009 5:41pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering, is there much point in having a "Talk to.." forum for a company, if the company is not actively using it and replying to customer queries etc. Sure, its handy money if they are paying Boards.ie for the service but surely Boards.ie should have some sort of quality control attached to an agreement ensuring that its actually being used and not just sitting idle?

I refer to the Komplett forum. Most folk in the forum are commenting on how its no longer being used by Komplett and my own query went unanswered recently.

Komplett (Aaron) was last active July 28th. So, its over a month since his last use of Boards.ie.

Komplett (Den) was last active July 27th. Again, over a month since his last use of Boards.ie.

Komplett (Bob) was last active July 14th. The last of the three reps not posted since July.

So, we have a forum full of questions/queries/complaints and nobody on Komplett repsonding for over a month in most cases.

Yes, I did attempt to bring it up with the Community Team first but that line of communication failed, so I assume they are busy with more important things. :)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Komplett.ie is going down the ****ter afaik.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Boston wrote: »
    Komplett.ie is going down the ****ter afaik.

Is there anything to back this up?, otherwise its like me saying sure boards.ie is in trouble don't you know....

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Have you emailed komplett directly? Many of the employees are away afaik, so not all channels of communications can be catered for especially when the Irish office only has an active staff of 6

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Sparky wrote: »
    Have you emailed komplett directly? Many of the employees are away afaik, so not all channels of communications can be catered for especially when the Irish office only has an active staff of 6

From reading the Komplett forum, there is little point. Even phone calls are being unanswered!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Sully wrote: »
    From reading the Komplett forum, there is little point. Even phone calls are being unanswered!

Komplett is normally very active on twitter although they haven't been for the past 4-5 days from what I can see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Komplett-Tech: Ryan

Normally as a commercial rep we dont venture outside our own forums. However this thread was highlighted to me.

I myself was away for a period of time and we have been unfortunate to have some staff unwell during this period also. No swine flu though :)

I have posted an apology here in relation to the matter http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2055669809

Many thanks

Den

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Thanks Den, appreciated. :)

Advertisement