Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eating Out around West Dublin area

• 30-08-2009 6:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭

Hi

From Clondalkin, and just wondering where people think is nice and reasonably priced for a la carte.

I regularly go to the Treetop in Clondalkin Village as its close, handy, no frills alright, but food is always spot-on and you never leave hungry!!

I have also been to Joels quite alot and An Poitin Stil.

They're all great and I've no complaints, bar maybe one or 2 small probs with Joels.

BTW, I'm not Louis Fitzgerald in desguise as a boards user, lol!!

I'm going out tonite for something nice, last night out for a year or so, as back to work/college and am going to be broke for a long time!! So... should I stick to what I know, or does anyone have any suggestions ....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭hdunne

there are loads of nice places. if u want carvery type the penny hill and Deadmans is god. other places are Kudos and the clarion at liffey valley, arc, italian called di bella on griffen road in lucan, pubs in lucan village are lovely,

hope that helps! great web page is www.menupages.ie to search thousands of places in dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭freida

la banca in lucan do a good early bird, think its all evening mon-thur and fri to sun till 7. Its 50e for two with a free bottle of wine. I went two weeks ago with a friend it was lovely. They also do it for one person 18 with a glass of wine, which might be an option.
    Lemongrass at liffey is lovely if you like thai and they do a great early bird too, hth's f

Advertisement