Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IPOD 8gb Touch

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

You must be well happy seen as you did so well in Powercity a few days ago as well. :rolleyes:

Just got a fujitsu laptop on powercity.ie for only 299.95 euro. seems like great value.

Everytime I see this I make a mental note to shop anywhere else than that store for awhile.

By the way, Ipod Touch 8gig available for same price in Halfords for the last few months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,508 ✭✭✭✭noodler

You must be well happy seen as you did so well in Powercity a few days ago as well. :rolleyes:

Everytime I see this I make a mental note to shop anywhere else than that store for awhile.

By the way, Ipod Touch 8gig available for same price in Halfords for the last few months.

LOL cheers for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

There's a new iPod Touch expected to be announced in September. Careful now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,035 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I'm amazed the OP managed to find anything while trying to navigate through that website. Didn't know Halfords did good deals on iPods. I might see if I can pick up a current generation one on the cheap there when the new models come out. (I'd prefer not to have a camera in my iPod nano).

Stark wrote: »
    I'm amazed the OP managed to find anything while trying to navigate through that website.

Maybe it was cos he know exactly where to look :D being an employee and all that :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I'm amazed the OP managed to find anything while trying to navigate through that website

+ 1
    Must be one of the worst online sites anywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Yeah, 1997 wants their internet back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

There'll be new ipods in a matter of weeks so i imagine deals better than this will be going yet...

Announcement from Apple due the week commencing Monday September 7th.

Announcement's being pushed out to Sept 9th now.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭EZeeBOS

I dont know why everybody gets mad at an employee posting a bargain, many people wouldn't see it if they didnt. As you are an employee, you should tell the MD to get a new website.....it must be the worst website in Ireland for a company with the sales of Powercity.

Decent price thought I must add.

• Advertisement

EZeeBOS wrote: »
    I dont know why everybody gets mad at an employee posting a bargain, many people wouldn't see it if they didnt. As you are an employee, you should tell the MD to get a new website.....it must be the worst website in Ireland for a company with the sales of Powercity.

There are procedures for commercial interaction on boards which include disclosing your affiliation to the company you're promoting. Pretending to be "just another happy customer" is dishonest and I for one make a note to avoid shops that employ dishonest practices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

jesus!
    that website is horrid, did they get some 12 year old to make it?

If I didn't know they had proper bricks and mortar shops I would assume that site was dodgy.

Stark wrote: »
    Pretending to be "just another happy customer" is dishonest and I for one make a note to avoid shops that employ dishonest practices.

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

Ri_Nollaig wrote: »
    jesus!
    that website is horrid, did they get some 12 year old to make it?

I think that comment is really unfair .. to 12 year olds :D

Advertisement