Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS3

• 30-08-2009 7:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭

After looking at the power city website from the ipod bargain alert... I noticed this. I think most places are doing these for €299... 2 free games in box too (I know the new one is coming out soon) :P

SONY - 9152255€269.95 - <b>

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

HMV are taking preorders for the Slim for €280 but there are no free games.

Once the Slim is released, I'm sure the old PS3s will be much cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Dman001 wrote: »
    HMV are taking preorders for the Slim for €280 but there are no free games.

Once the Slim is released, I'm sure the old PS3s will be much cheaper.

They told me 299 :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I saw a sign outside the Blanchardstown branch and it said €280.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

If you're willing to do a bit of work, you can get a slim PS3 for €150 or less from Gamestop:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055664327

I did this myself today in Gamestop Stephens Green and it worked like a charm. Although you'll have to do it tomorrow as it is a preorder offer.

I ended up getting a slimline PS3 for just €44.95 as I already had 5 of the games to trade in.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Lawdie

Was in harvey normans swords and new fat PS3 with rise of the machines for €249.

• Advertisement
Advertisement