Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stabbing in morrisons rd

• 30-08-2009 7:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

just after hearing that a man believed to be polish is after been stabbed to death in around morrisons rd. i was told by my uncle who lives in the area. anyone else hear anything.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

shocking stuff if true. Never looks good on the city either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

God RIP to the poor man if it is true. Did it allegedly happen last night or this evening sometime? Shocking if it was in the middle of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 burko2

I drove past there at 4.30pm thisevening and the ambulance and 2 squad cars were there ,all with flashing lights.So I reckon it may have happened during the day

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Thats never good,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 431 ✭✭1967

Jesus its only two minutes from me normally pass that way but not today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

Any update on that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Update on WLR news. 26 year old man was rushed to ardkeen yesterday at 4pm from a house in morrisons road. Underwent surgery immediately and is now in intensive care. A 50 year old man was arrested at the scene and the Gardai aren't making any more enquiries. Hope the poor guy pulls through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

i heard through the grapevine it was a father who stabbed his own son.
    probably should have just given him the remote control.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Mod Note:
    Enough with the smart comments today, longshanks. Hardly the most appropriate topic, nevermind the fact this is not After Hours.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

yeah it was def a father stabbed his son he had three hours of surgery and went to the icu he should make a full revovery though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

So then, nobody dead and a domestic incident anyway so we can sleep safely again.

Good. :)

Advertisement