Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Professor Layton & Pandora's box

• 30-08-2009 8:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭

Anyone seen any good pre-order deals for this? It's a game for the Nintendo DS.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Blinder

Available from play-asia.com.
    Think I paid about €31 including delivery.

It's on it way and I can't wait

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

An addictive game!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Its Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box

The R4 route is illegal of course, but some can morally forgive themselves if they plan on buying it when released here. In the games forum somebody said it might be better to wait for the EU one, since the US one can have a US slant to it, and bugs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,937 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Lads..

No talk of R4's here please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

I was under the impression that it's called Professor Layton And Pandora's Box in the EU. I don't own the DS - the play-asia route looks like it's US format, but says No Region, so is it safe to assume it would work?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Thoie wrote: »
    I was under the impression that it's called Professor Layton And Pandora's Box in the EU.
    You are right, just checked it now, I never heard that before.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor_Layton_and_the_Diabolical_Box
    and theres a third game too

It would work, there is no region coding on DS games, (I think DSi only games could have region coding, but I don't think any have been released yet)

Advertisement