Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreaming and Creativity

• 30-08-2009 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭

For the last while (a year or so) I've had the odd dream where I seem to come up with solutions to problems which relate to what I'm dreaming about, and also sometimes have ideas on how to improve things which happen in my dreams.

I have multiple dreams each night which I mostly remember after waking ( I wake up each time after a dream has ended) which could be 3-4 times per night.

When I have the dreams that seem creative or problem-solving I usually feel more melancholic than usual when I wake.

It's weird and kind of hard to describe to people, but it's definitely not just a normal fleeting dream sequence

Does anyone else experience anything like this?

Advertisement