Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving in?

Options
  • 30-08-2009 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭

When can we move into campus accomodation? My "Official" orientation is wed/thurs and it mentions there will be a place to leave your baggage during the day.

But,I was hoping to maybe move in on tuesday and have a day tog et set up/find my way around.Can I do that?Do I need to wait for my student card first? and where would I get a key?:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭logic123

im planning on moving in on wednesday to as my orientation is on thurs/friday for neuroscience. I think you just take your conformation of your accomodation and you get given your key.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭shanegj

You get your key/card in the residents office at whichever residence you'll be living and you don't need your student card.

I'm not sure about the move in date but as far as i know its 31st aug onwards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jojoucd

Thay started using the student card as the swipe card last year so you might want to get that first

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

jojoucd wrote: »
    Thay started using the student card as the swipe card last year so you might want to get that first
    Well, in that case would I be able to go in at any time at all or would I have to wait for my course's timeslot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Blair_Waldorf

I applied to Glenomena really late so I never received a formal offer email or any information on what we need when moving in, just proof of payment and a signed license to reside?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Kournikova

I applied to Glenomena really late so I never received a formal offer email or any information on what we need when moving in, just proof of payment and a signed license to reside?
    Yeah I am the same, I assume proof of payment and license to reside is enough. No??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Kournikova wrote: »
    Yeah I am the same, I assume proof of payment and license to reside is enough. No??

Yes it is. Bring a form of ID too.

Advertisement