Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaving.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Raoul

I think I will leave the skin food for the next time. Im already spending near 70 euro without spending another 17.

Next time I am buying blades I will get some skin food! Cheers lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭bdr529

any idea when Italian Floid will be back in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Mauricmo

bdr529 wrote: »
    +1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

another stock question, any idea when ye hope to get Speick After Shave Lotion back in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Markjsca1

bdr529 wrote: »

+2

Buying a Tesla? Get free credits using my referral link https://www.tesla.com/en_ie/referral/mark65212

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭source

A question for Chris, just ordered some stuff there and was looking for some Geo F Trumper extract of lime aftershave, but it's not in the shop, any idea if you'll be getting it back in and if so when, i can get it shipped from the UK but would rather give you the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Shaving.ie

Floid Genuine is now available.

@run_Forrest_run: Speick will be back in 2 weeks.

@foinse: I have the 50ml cologne but not the aftershave im afraid. The reason it is not on the site is the outer box is slightly damaged. If interested drop me an email and I can arrange a better price.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Mauricmo

Shaving.ie wrote: »

@foinse: I have the 50ml cologne but not the aftershave im afraid. The reason it is not on the site is the outer box is slightly damaged. If interested drop me an email and I can arrange a better price.

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered my Floid now.:)

Thanks again mate, got the stuff this morning, once more great service from everyone's favourite shaving shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭bdr529

what he said +1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Looking to get a bottle of the blue floid but it's out of stock already? :(

woohoo, bang on schedule, Speick Splash back in stock, just ordered some..I've been stalking that item on your site every day for a week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭seosamh

Floid blue, where are u?

ordered at 3:30pm yesterday, dispatched within the hour and delivered early this morning, top notch service as usual lads, thanks.

Looking to get a bottle of the blue floid but it's out of stock already? :(
    Should be back any day now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

Should be back any day now :P

Just noticed it was in stock so I placed an order for it and some soaps I know I won't get to use for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

ordered late monday night here today, smashing service

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Got another order from shaving.ie day before yesterday, just getting my two years supply of blades still very quick service :)

Cabaal wrote: »
    Got another order from shaving.ie day before yesterday, just getting my two years supply of blades still very quick service :)

out of interest, what blade(s) did you get? I'm thinking of doing some stockpiling myself. You should see the level of hoarding the guys over at badgerandblade get up to :eek:

I previously bought a shaving stand and bowl. It cost 44.50 euro, but the bowl seems to have stained and I cant get it out of it. It is nearly like a dark brown sort of water type stain on the nickel. I remember one or two people here have the same kits.

Really disappointed because its a lovely stand and bowl and 44euro is a lot to pay for, Have it less than a month and a half.:(

• Advertisement

Raoul, drop me an email and I will see what I can do.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

out of interest, what blade(s) did you get? I'm thinking of doing some stockpiling myself. You should see the level of hoarding the guys over at badgerandblade get up to :eek:

Box of 100 Derby, I'm lucky I can get about 5-7 days out of each Derby blade so its a supply that will last me awhile :)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭GD

Chris

Good to see the Claus Porto Shaving Soap in stock.

Any plans to stock their larger Bath Soaps?

Reviews are amazing everywhere, been planning to try a few bars.

Cheers
    GD

GD wrote: »
    Chris

Cheers
    GD

That one is actually a 150g Bath/Body soap. I think I will add to the range at some point but I just chose that particular one because of the pic.

GD wrote: »
    Chris

Cheers
    GD

cool, made in Portugal too, I will try to pick up some when I'm over there in April.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭seosamh

Supply and demand for Floid Blue is a problem as it nearly always seems to be out of stock. It's giving me the blues!;)

Chris, any Ideas when you'll have the D R Harris Medicated or Therapeutic shampoos back in stock?

seosamh wrote: »
    Supply and demand for Floid Blue is a problem as it nearly always seems to be out of stock. It's giving me the blues!;)
    We should see this back before the end of the week..
    foinse wrote:
    Chris, any Ideas when you'll have the D R Harris Medicated or Therapeutic shampoos back in stock?
    Won't be long.. There is a shipment due any day now..

the result of my Saturday morning total impulse spend has arrived, seeing as this Floid Blue is in demand I decided to add to the demand and get some:D

That's it for now a while...seriously :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Raoul wrote: »
    I previously bought a shaving stand and bowl. It cost 44.50 euro, but the bowl seems to have stained and I cant get it out of it. It is nearly like a dark brown sort of water type stain on the nickel. I remember one or two people here have the same kits.

Really disappointed because its a lovely stand and bowl and 44euro is a lot to pay for, Have it less than a month and a half.:(

Just to let everyone know, I returned this to shaving.ie and within two days of my returning it, I got back a totally different stand to which I sent however the stand I got back is much nicer and after some research I found out that the Edwin Jagger stand I got back was considerably more expensive than the one I purchased. So another happy customer here.

Now whats the big deal with the floid blue??:eek:

I am tempted to add to the demand also.

Also anybody get the atomiser.

Advertisement