Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pls Recommend A Good External Hard Drive

• 30-08-2009 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a really good inexpensive external hard drive, about 320gb please?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Lucyx wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a really good inexpensive external hard drive, about 320gb please?

Thanks in advance

500GB €69
    1TB €75

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭R3al

Lucyx wrote: »

Thanks in advance

Personally I like Lacie as an external hdd brand, i am not too fond of western digital

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,927 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

R3al wrote: »
    Personally I like Lacie as an external hdd brand, i am not too fond of western digital
    why not?

I have two of the Passports (One is an Elite) and Ive never had an issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

The Western Digital MyBook range are cheap and decent enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Lucyx

Thanks a million guys.

I'll have a look in Currys to see what prices they have in there otherwise I'll get it online.

Appreciate the help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement