Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vetax VCI 100 Vista Problem

• 30-08-2009 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭

This might be useful here:

Right so, got my Vestax VCI 100 MIDI Controller now, but no sound card yet for a few days. Put the USB into my pc and it got drivers for it it seemed and the lights on the controller began working, but when I try and use it with Traktor or Virtual DJ its not recognised? Any ideas? Im using vista SP 2 btw.

Is there anyway to check that vista is recognising it as a MIDI controller and not something else?
    Is there anyway to check if the drivers installed properly or are still there?

Any help welcome thanks.

Advertisement