Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone recognise these lyrics?!

Options
  • 30-08-2009 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭

OK, I was in the car today and there was an interesting-sounding song on the radio. I was in a rush and had to leave before the song was over, so I didn't get to hear who the singer was. So, I typed a random line from it into my phone so I could Google it later and find out who it was (does anyone else do this?!)

Anyways, the line was "you're surrounded by hungry scavengers who take the greatest care to befriend you first." And then the next line was, I think, something about the sun setting. I'm pretty sure those lyrics are right, but I can't find it on Google! I thought the lyrics from pretty much every song could be found on d'interweb these days.

So I don't suppose anyone might be able to help me out with the song title/singer?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

what radio show? they should have playlists online
    if not, what time was it on, it could be in the charts now so that would narrow it down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

It was iTest on i102-104.

Good point about checking the website, they didn't have a playlist but I emailed them about it, so hopefully they'll get back to me.

Thanks!

Advertisement