Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request: Remove me from boards on twitter

Options
  • 30-08-2009 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I was following the boards top on twitter, but it spams a lot of random threads, so tried to stop following it, but still got tweets, then blocked it, but still got tweets, would it be possible to remove me somehow from your end? User name is (username removed for security - admins can still view it).

Thanks
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Hi,

That sounds to me like a problem with Twitter, it happens sometimes. Best bet is to try unfollow from within the Twitter website itself, and try unfollow from within an app like Twhirl or Tweetdeck. You could try filing a help desk/support ticket with Twitter too. Not much we can do on our end unfortunately!

I edited out your user name simply as a security measure.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement