Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Houseshare with UCD students

Options
  • 30-08-2009 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

This post is really aimed at people who have visited 30 different places in the last 5 days and are seriously depressed thinking they will have to move into a horrible place for crazy money they don't have.

I am a French student, starting a BCom at UCD. I teamed up with 2 other desperate students, found a decent house for decent money. We're moving in on Monday the 31st and needing housemates!

So here we go:
    2 single rooms
    €320 per month before charges
    20-25 min walk from UCD
    half way between Milltown and Windy Arbour Luas stations (5min walk to each)
    Bus 14, 14A a few steps from the door
    Have you guessed?... Churchtown.

The housemates are French, 1 guy and 2 girls. We are new to Ireland and all have good English. So we're really just looking to spread the rent and make some friends along the way.

If you are interested, just PM me, maybe just a quick introduction and we will arrange a meeting at the house.

Looking forward to meeting you,
    Flor

Comments

Advertisement