Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skill swap wanted...

Options
  • 31-08-2009 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi everyone,

Apologies if I'm not in the right spot to post this, but I'm not what you'd call a boards regular...

I'm looking for someone, preferably in the Midlands or Dublin area, who would be interested in a skill swap. I need a basic webpage designed to sell a product, and as I am a) a complete technophobe and b) not exactly flush with money, I was wondering whether anyone out there could make use of my skills in return? I'm a gardener both by trade and by nature, and so if you'd like your overgrown garden sorted, or want to start growing your own veggies, or have a plot you'd like some ideas and help sorting out, I'd be delighted to take on your project if you'll take on mine! I live in Longford but am willing to travel - within reason!

Many thanks for taking the time to read this... :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭lostprophetsie

Might be worth posting this on a site I've seen on here http://www.swoponomics.com/index.html think its run by a boards.ie user.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Tim M-U

Hi everyone,

Apologies if I'm not in the right spot to post this, but I'm not what you'd call a boards regular...

This is in the correct place, but the thread could also be in the Region > Midlands/East

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

This is in the correct place
    Moved on OPs request.

Advertisement