Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tring to access soccer forum access requset.

Options
  • 31-08-2009 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭

hi i was banned for 1 month,and i just tryed to access the soccer forum sign me up to post can i join.but it says i cannot access it.any help please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Your ban from Soccer Access Requests was issued on the 5th August, and will expire one month after that date.

While it might expire, that doesn't mean you will be granted access automatically. I asked you by PM for an explanation of the following, you still haven't provided one:
    can i please be allowed access,as i was banned before for calling steve staunton a MORON.imagine banning me for that,unreal.

You have zero posts on the Soccer Forum, therefore the ban you received was under a different account? We do not appreciate people trying to circumvent bans be re-registering, so until you explain this you won't be getting in.

Advertisement