Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band called Broadstreet

• 31-08-2009 9:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

Does anyone have any contact details for this band in Waterford? And if anyone has seen them play what are they like?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I've never heard of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Revvy

Think there is a band called "Broadway"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Wasn't there a covers act called Broadstreet plying thier trade back in the 80s?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 poptart007

Yip I remember them Mike65 they were around until the mid 90's and did one of my aunts weddings - the lead singer was one of the Comerfords (Michael??) I think if memory serves - man I'm showing my age now!
    Not sure they're still knocking about or even who you're talking about!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I remember seeing them (in The Bridge I think it was) a few times

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭luvlylady

Don't know if it's the same band but there's definitely a band called Broadstreet in Waterford at the moment. They play weddings and the like. Google doesn't help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Yeah, Broadstreet are a covers band that do weddings.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭racram

They're playing at a wedding I'm going to in two weeks. I'll PM you a mobile number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

luvlylady wrote: »
    Don't know if it's the same band but there's definitely a band called Broadstreet in Waterford at the moment. They play weddings and the like. Google doesn't help.

I play in the band. PM sent :)

Advertisement