Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from blackbull Drogheda to Dublin CC?

Options
  • 31-08-2009 10:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭

hi folks
    is it possible to get a bus from the blackbull, drogheda, to dublin city centre?

would any buses stop round pearse st?

does anyone here get bus from blackbull?
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭gipi

The 101 from Bus Eireann goes by the Black Bull and runs approx every 20 mins during morning rush hour. With the roadworks going on at the moment, I'm not sure if the stop has been moved, but the usual stop is at the pub itself.

The terminus for the 101 is Busaras, which isn't too far from Pearse St.

The 101 does take the "scenic route" into Dublin, going via Balbriggan and Swords on its way (some take a bit of a shortcut on the motorway but not all).

If you need a speedier run into the city, you could catch the 100x from the bus station in the centre of town, or the Matthews bus from McDonalds - both buses use the motorway. The 100x terminus is around St Stephen's Green, and the Matthews terminus is Parnell St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

Theres a bus that goes from Grange Rath. Pearse St is only a 10 min walk at most through or by the side of Trinity College once around Connolly Street area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Honda08

gipi wrote: »
    The 101 from Bus Eireann goes by the Black Bull and runs approx every 20 mins during morning rush hour. With the roadworks going on at the moment, I'm not sure if the stop has been moved, but the usual stop is at the pub itself.

The terminus for the 101 is Busaras, which isn't too far from Pearse St.

The 101 does take the "scenic route" into Dublin, going via Balbriggan and Swords on its way (some take a bit of a shortcut on the motorway but not all).

If you need a speedier run into the city, you could catch the 100x from the bus station in the centre of town, or the Matthews bus from McDonalds - both buses use the motorway. The 100x terminus is around St Stephen's Green, and the Matthews terminus is Parnell St.

thanks for the info... i did notice that there was a bus stop at stameen, i wonder would the bus be full before it got to the stameen stop .. with the trains out of action?

also if i got the bus there, at around 7am how long would it take to get into the cc

Advertisement