Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia n97 Owners Thread

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

roganjosh wrote: »
    So I recently came in to possession of a Nokia N97 mini. Logged into Gmail on the home screen but can't find the option to sign out again. Can anyone help?

Did you use the nokia email messaging app? Its icon is just a big pink/red E

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭roganjosh

Davy wrote: »
    Did you use the nokia email messaging app? Its icon is just a big pink/red E

Yeah i think so, but now can't find that. Think this phone is too advanced for me!

While in it, looking at your inbox, just click options, and then disconnect.

I don't seem to have that option

I don't seem to have that option

If you go in to messaging folder same as text messages, then under the sms inbox, is your gmail account displayed their?

• Advertisement

Davy wrote: »
    If you go in to messaging folder same as text messages, then under the sms inbox, is your gmail account displayed their?

no, just an option to set up a new mailbox

no, just an option to set up a new mailbox

Ok then sounds like just setup in the messaging app, so you can use the email settings to adjust when you want it to sync. Should be in the applications folder, you will see the two @, in the options menu, you will see settings, and when to sync

You can also press and hold the red end call button to close a data internet connection.

thanks for that. think i've got it. i've disconnected but it still looks like i'm signed in in the home screen. is that normal?

thanks for that. think i've got it. i've disconnected but it still looks like i'm signed in in the home screen. is that normal?

It will still show your inbox if thats what you mean?

If you are connected, you will notice a little icon under the signal strength bars on the main homepage

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭darkestlord

I used to use fring with skype but thats gone now. I'm using the skype app but I can't video call. Any one know of any other apps I can use with skype. I have nimbuzz but I find it dodgy. Ta

• Advertisement
Advertisement